– Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements)
– Maintain and update listings of available properties
– Develops buyers by meeting potential buyers and responding to inquiries.
– Closes sales by understanding buyers’ requirements; matching requirements to listings; showing properties, relaying offers.
– Create and cultivate relationships with buyers and sellers for future purchases and transactions.
– Fluent in English and Russian
– Have at least 3 years experience in property sales
– Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
– Proven working experience as a real estate agent or real estate salesperson
– Proven track of successful sales record
– Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
– Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills
– Pleasant and trustworthy personality
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate depending on experience and qualifications.
If you are interested send us your CV and Cover Letter at firstname.lastname@example.org